Friday, March 29, 2013

100's Chart Mystery Pictures for Spring!

I am feeling so thankful for this three day weekend.  I don't know about you guys, but it's getting into that home-stretch time of year.  Each week is a week closer to summer, and each weekend is a much needed breath of fresh air.  Today, I got to wake up at my leisure...which still happened to be at 5:30.  Crazy, I know, but it included a lazy cup of coffee and time to watch my DVRed shows that I've been too tired for in the evenings all while starting on the overflowing laundry basket.  Then I got to take my sweet girl out for brunch and shopping for a new backpack.  Check out this delicious meal: chicken verde omelette and a short stack of pancakes...one is cranberry orange walnut and one is gingerbread.  If you live in or around Austin, I highly recommend these from Kerby Lane Cafe!


 After finding a backpack that my sweet 6th grader deemed cool enough, she helped me finish up my 100s chart mystery pictures.  I always show her the final products to see if she can tell what they are without asking, and if she thinks they need to be tweaked at all before I put them on sale.  So, without further ado...here they are!  Hannah approved!  You can buy them here in my TpT store.  I know what my kids are going to do for morning work on Monday!  :) 


 I hope you all are having a blessed and restful Easter weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment