Sunday, July 7, 2013

New Computer and Blog Design...Yippee Skippee!!!

Yahoo!!!! I am so excited, y'all. I FINALLY got a new computer. My old computer died several years ago, and I have just been making due. That means it was impossible to blog and still get home in time to watch Dancing With the Stars cook dinner.  Now I can do it at home. While sitting on the couch.  With a glass of wine.  ahhhhh...I can see it now!

After many agonizing web searches and trips to Best Buy (spending that much money scares me), I finally picked out a laptop.  Here she is in all her glory!  (Sorry for the dark picture...I just took it at 3:00 am with my phone.)  I just hope she last a good long time, and can handle all the clip art and fonts that I am about to throw her way.  #clipartandfontobsessed



First things first.  To add to all of this excitement, I used Photoshop, more-than-I-can-even-count Google searches, and web/video tutorials to create my new blog design.  It has been a struggle...that little grab my button gadget just about did me in, let me tell you.  I know it's not perfect, and I will probably tweak some things here and there, but I am so proud.  My little ol' blog is lookin' all dolled up.  :) I also created a Facebook for my blog.  It only has a profile and cover photo so far, but a girl can only do so much in two days.  I would love to hear what you think about the new design even if it's your first time stopping by.  And if it is your first time, don't forget to follow me.  You can find links to follow me in the sidebar.

Now, time for bed.  You heard the part about it being 3:00 am right?  I promise I will start getting back on the blogging and creating bandwagon once I've had some sleep!   

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I have enjoyed reading your blog posts! I have nominated your blog for the leibster award. This recognizes wonderful new blogs. Please go to my blog for all of the details. Good luck

    Cindy
    mrspriceskindergators.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Cindy. Thank you so much! You just made my day...make that my week. :)

      Delete