Friday, August 2, 2013

Really?!!?? It's currently August? Eeek!

Ohmygosh....It's August y'all.  I keep checking the date on my phone, because I'm in denial.  I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by!  I'm not ready for the back to school crazies; I'm still soaking in the summer funsies.  Today I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this month's currently and with Jess from I {heart} Recess for my B2S goals.  So many of you are ready for school, but I haven't even started.  Eeek!  Hopefully these two linkies will help get my ideas flowing and get my tookis in gear! 



I'm officially allowed to get in my room on Monday.  I am gonna swim, shop, and sleep late for three more days...then I'm totally gettin' to work!  Promise! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Have fun swimming, shopping, and sleeping! Sounds perfect!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your last three days of freedom!
    Molly

    bookishadvantage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last days of freedom for sure! (sniff sniff) Franklin and Bash is one of my summer favorites! That show is hilarious!

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh...right. Plus it's Zach from Saved by the Bell...and he's a super cutie. :)

      Delete
  4. Wahoo! I always love finding 1st grade Texas teachers. I live in East Texas. =)

    Our last days of summer are winding down too. I love your goal of leaving by 4:30. We always have lots of meetings after school.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. Be sure and get your blog set-up on Blog Lovin' so people can follow you there.

    I would love for you to hop over for a visit when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding Texas teachers too! I'm so glad you found me. I got my follow me on blog lovin' button. Thanks for the advice! I will definitely check your blog out right now! :)

      Delete